The number of teams in the league are determined by the amount of volunteer coaches registered for the season. Teams will be determined by a “blind draft” per age division regardless of what school they attend.
Each player receives a basketball jersey, practices are twice a week, and games are held on Saturdays at a DPISD gym.
NEW THIS YEAR! Birth Certificates are required with registration!!! Must be on file in the Parks and Recreation office no later than November 16th.
- Practices and the season will begin mid-January 2019!
- $75 per child (shirt size required)
- Registration is open now!
- You can register at the Deer Park Community Center or online. Registration Ends November 16th at midnight!
- Interested in becoming a Youth Basketball Coach??
- All coaches and assistant coaches are required to fill out and pass a background check.
- Ages 7-12 (child must be 7 by September 1st.)
Age division is determined by the age of the child as of September 1, 2018.
- City of Deer Park Youth Basketball Rules
- What to expect this year!
- Youth Basketball Flyer
- Youth Basketball Scholarship Form - If using this form, it must be completed in full and either emailed to Lacy Stole or dropped off at the Community Center. Filling out form does not guarantee a spot on a team. Deadline for this form to be turned in is Friday, October 26th
- DPISD District Map
- TAAF Rules and Home Page
- Team Sideline- Get up to date schedules and team standings
- Younger than 7 years old? Join our Little Pro Sports!