City of Deer Park Adult softball league is one of the best leagues around Houston! Our leagues will consist of a Tuesday night Co-ed league, Wednesday night recreational league , as well as a Thursday night competitive league. Come join us as we play a 6-week schedule with doubleheader games as well as an end of season tournament to determine the overall winner! Our league is an USA modified league. Games are held at the Adult Sports Complex located at 2700 E. Pasadena Boulevard.
- Before the season or before your game, you may purchase softballs for $5 per ball (with a maximum purchase of 10) from the Parks and Recreation Department. Come by the Deer Park Community Center to purchase. Cash or credit / debit only.
- We will be playing ASA modified league (USSSA bats allowed).
- All postponed games will be played. Games will be added after the last week of regular schedule and played in the same order originally scheduled.
The next softball season will begin in March 2022.
Teams currently registered in our league have priority registration. This registration opens on TBD at 8am and will remain open for one week. During this time, registration over the phone only will be accepted.
Registration will open to the public for any remaining spots on TBD.
Registration for softball will remain open until one week prior to the start of games or until all spots are filled. All leagues are 6-weeks of scheduled doubleheader games with an end of season single elimination tournament with the 8 top teams.
To secure your spot, payment must be remitted.
League play begins on the following dates:
- Tuesday night: Co-Ed League - March 22, 2022
- Wednesday night: Recreation League - March 23, 2022
- Thursday night: Competitive League - March 24, 2022
$300 per team for Tuesday night
$325 per team for Wednesday night
$350 per team for Thursday night
Price includes umpire fees and 6 softballs
- Adult Softball League Rules
- Interested in renting our fields? Look over our Field Rental Contract
- Team Sideline for Updates and Scores
- Need another player? Call off the Free Agent List
- Rainout line: 281-478-2099
- Interested in playing in our league but don’t have a team? Sign up as a Free Agent!
Official / Score Keeper Opportunities
Interested in being an official for the games to earn a bit of extra cash? Contact Daniel Edwards
Interested in being a scorekeeper? Apply online today!
City of Deer Park Adult Leagues Sports Code of Conduct Policy
The City of Deer Park Parks and Recreation Department coordinates and provides Adult Leagues for the enjoyment and recreation of its citizens. We are members of the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (TAAF), which is an organization of municipalities and sports organizations.
Adult Sports Code of Conduct Policy
- The Code of Conduct applies to all participants including players, coaches, managers and sponsors, involved in any Deer Park Parks and Recreation sponsored or co-sponsored adult leagues and tournaments.
- This Code applies to participants before, during and after all league and/or tournament games.
- Any display of unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated, Should any person be connected with any team guilty of this type of conduct, a forfeit may be declared by the officials.
- Players should be respectful to other players, officials, and patrons of the park or facility.
- In the event that a player strikes, curses or otherwise abuses an official or other employee of the Parks and Recreation Department, they will be suspended for at least three games and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator for further action.
- If a player/manager is ejected from a game, they will be suspended for a minimum of one additional week and will be reviewed by the Athletics Supervisor and League Coordinator.
- It is the responsibility of each team manager to ensure that all participants know and adhere to the rules and regulations of the league, including the Code of Conduct.
- This code will be strictly enforced.