- 5:30 p.m.
- Fourth Tuesday of each month
3009 Center St.
Deer Park, TX 77536
- Pat Adams (Chair)
- Brenda Spencer (Vice Chair)
- Daniel Kramer
- Open Position
- Jo Elaine Key
- Paulette Lawther
- Rebecca Schroeder
The Library Board of Trustees consists of seven members and formulates rules and regulations, subject to approval by the City Council, in the orderly use and operation of the city's library facilities.
Starting May 19, 2023, the City of Deer Park is accepting applications for one position on the Library Board of Trustees due to a recent vacancy. The board meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm. The deadline for submitting an application is June 20, 2023. For additional information contact the City Secretary’s office at 281-479-2934. You can visit the City’s website at https://deerparktx.gov/248/BOARDS-COMMISSIONS-COMMITTEES-DISTRICTS to download the application and criminal background check form or you can stop by the City Secretary’s office for a paper copy.
You can complete the application various ways:
- Download and fill out the PDF file, have it notarized then email it back to email@example.com;
- Stop by City Secretary’s office in person to pick up a printed copy (we provide notary service;
- Print and complete the PDF file, have it notarized; then drop it off at the City Secretary’s office 710 E. San Augustine, Deer Park, TX 77536 or
- Mail to City of Deer Park, Attn: City Secretary, P.O. Box 700, Deer Park, TX 77536 the completed application and criminal background check form. If mailed, the packet must be received by 5:00 pm in the City Secretary’s office on the due date listed above.