Dow Park Pool Rentals
Private Party Pool Rentals
Looking for a place to have a wet and wild party? The city operates a 50 meter, Olympic size pool, complete with shade features and brand new slick slides. Rent our pool, including the children's pool, for company parties, church functions, family reunions, or private birthday parties.
All rentals are subject to the availability of certified lifeguards and managers. The pool is available for private rentals June 1 through August 8, during times when the pool is closed to the public. Reservations must be made in person at the Deer Park Community Center.
Rental guidelines are available at the Parks and Recreation Office at 610 East San Augustine.
The pool is available to rent to residents and non-residents of Deer Park. All private party reservations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to scheduled event. Payment must be remit in full.
- June 1 - August 8, 2021
- Friday: 7:30 - 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 - 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:30 - 10:30 p.m.
- $100 refundable deposit required
- 2 hour minimum / 4 hour maximum
- Pool Rental Policy and Procedures
- Rental and Admission Information
|Pool||Resident Rate||Non- Resident Rate|
|Main Pool Only|
|Main Pool & Children’s Pool|
Renting the pool guarantees that you will have private area for you to conduct your party but not necessarily have the entire pool space for your party. This means that there could be a party at the big pool and the children’s pool at the same time.
Reserve the Patio
Want to have a pool party while the pool is open? Reserve the covered patio at the pool. All rentals are 2-hour reservations during general public hours. Pool admission must be paid for additional guest.
- Tuesday - Saturday: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm OR 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Rates for Main Pool Patio
- Residents: $85
- Non-Residents: $135
- Price includes admission for 20 swimmers
- Maximum of 50 guest
Rates for Children’s Pool Patio
- Residents: $50
- Non-Residents: $85
- Price includes admission for 10 swimmers
- Maximum of 25 guest
Reservation times include your set-up and clean-up. Parties must be done by the end time of your reservation. All party reservations must be made at least 1 week prior to scheduled event. Payment must be remit in full. For more information about pool reservations, please contact a pool manager at 281 -478 - 2055.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How early can I get in to decorate? You will not be able to enter the pool area any earlier than your designated rental time. The time on your rental contract is the time you have in the pool area. Your rental must be cleaned and guests exited the pool by the end of your rental time.
- What kind of decorations can I bring? You can decorate the rented area however you would like as long as everything is properly cleaned up afterwards. Exceptions: NO glitter, paint, sidewalk chalk, confetti, stickers or anything too small for easy pick up.
- What if I have more than 50 guests for my Pool Pavilion Rental? Pavilion rentals are designed for a maximum of 50 guests, if you are planning for more guests than that, you will need to look at private pool rentals. We cannot permit more than 50 guests on the day of the rental.
- What if I want to add something to my reservation at a later time? Any add-ons/changes MUST be made at least 12 days in advance and made in person at Deer Park Community Center.
- Is there electricity at the pool? Yes there is however, you will need to bring your own extension cords.
- Can I bring something to play music? Only for private pool rentals. Music must be appropriate and kept at a low volume for safety.
- Can I have a catered event? Yes for private pool rentals ONLY. The caterers may not show up earlier than your reserved time to set up.
- When is the latest I can reserve? If available, reservations must be made at least 12 days in advance.
- Can I bring inflatables to the pool? Nothing larger than a pool noodle in permitted in the pool. Any pool inflatables or flotation devices may be removed from the pool at the managers discretion.
- Can I bring my own food in? Yes for both private pool rentals or pool pavilion rentals. Food and drinks must stay under the pavilion areas. All food and drinks must be cleaned up at the conclusion of your rental. NO GLASS PERMITTED. NO ALCOHOL.
- What are the pool rules? Click here